TRU GALV Zinc Rich Cold Silver Galvanizing Spray
Great spray for trailer springs or other trailer component that begin to rust in marine environments!
- Provides maximum protection to steel exposed to severe corrosive environments.
- 69% pure zinc in the dry film
- Epoxy based
- Excellent anti-sag and anti-settling properties.
- Applied correctly, 1 can of paint will cover up to 15 square feet of surface.
- May be top coated with conventional primers or finish coats.
- Highly resistant to salt corrosion and water.
- Meets MIL-P-26915C spec.
- Meets ASTM A780 specification
- Sacrificial coating inhibits corrosion on ferrous surfaces
- May be recoated after 2-6 hours
- Uses: surfaces subject to severe corrosion and rust conditions, such as fences, gutters, bridges, structural steel, wrought iron, farm equipment; ideal as maintenance spray for highways, food plants, power plants, refineries or damaged galvanized surfaces