BRAKLEEN Brake Parts Cleaner
The strongest and original BRAKLEEN formula. CRC BRAKLEEN removes brake fluid, grease, oil and other contaminants from all types of brake assemblies. Stops disc brake squeal. May be applied without disassembling the brake unit. Cleans and degreases brake linings, cylinders, drums, clutches, springs, disc brake parts, C.V. joints, and other brake parts.
(Read Entire label before using product)
1. DO NOT apply while equipment is energized or on hot surfaces.
2. Protect all rubber brake parts, plastic parts, rims, and painted surfaces from product and overspray.
3. Wet down surfaces to be cleaned using short bursts of BRAKLEEN at a distance of 18-24 inches. Avoid breathing any dust or vapors that may become airborne (see inhalation warning on can)
4. After all surfaces have been wetted, continue spraying BRAKLEEN to remove contaminants.
5. Air dry or wipe with a clean cloth.
6. For heavy deposits, repeat application as necessary.
7. Runoff should be collected and disposed of properly (see disposal statement on can)
8. Professional users should consult SDS and follow all applicable OSHA regulations.